Thursday, May 5, 2011

Not arguing

In reading through my posts here, I realize that it may seem that I am "at war" with other commentators. My sole issue here is with the Dark Wizard and the man who stands behind him, Kondratick.

Michelapulos and Dreher and their followers are being used.  Their intentions are good but misguided. I hope they will see how many of us were used by the Old Administration which is what the Dark Wizard is trying to restore.

I fought with Mark Stokoe as well. He is not perfect. None of us are. What I am asking everyone to do is to think without emotion and examine the real evidence rather than the spin.

I want to see Jonah have a long and fruitful ministry as metropolitan, but he has to take Fester, that demonic Blue Tooth, out of his ear and start listening to his bishops.  There's good signs this might start to be happening- he didn't return Nikolai Soriach's calls even with the Dark Wizard's best efforts.

1 comment:

  1. Hello SP,

    New here and I don't really feel qualified to speal of the OCA troubles being new to OCA myself (refugee from AOANA myself). So I'll just read. :-)

    ReplyDelete